I made this Golf Birthday Card card for my girlfriends Dad. Clive is 75 today and I was inspired by my friend Vicki Fraser to make this card after she made my hubby a golf card for his birthday. I’m always happy to take bits and pieces no longer wanted in my circle of crafters and the grass and sky are all wallpapers given to me. I love the texture of the green wallpapers they really add a great effect for the grass and the sky wallpaper… well I wish I had a whole roll of that! I used my Stampin Up Scallop Edge Border Punch to make the grass.
Challenges this card qualifies for:
- Marks Finest Papers-Use your Scraps
- My Sheri Crafts-all about Sports
- The Poodles Parlour-Lets hear it for the boys
- Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
- Moving along with the times-no girls allowed