This week I used my new Bugaboo Stamps image called Stella Nursing- Hospital Food and it really brought a smile to my face the minute I laid eyes on her, so I knew it was the perfect card to make this week for something bright and colourful to give to my sick friend. It will be great to look at…. and she will be able to feel the love even if I’m not there with her. I added these flowers with a set of punches I forgot I had and ran a few through my embossing folder to add some depth and texture to the flowers.
Please come and join us this week at Card Crafter’s Circle Challenge 4 and
Make it Colourful
and the challenge this week is sponsored by
Winner’s Prize 7 Images (your choice)
I love how this folds in so many ways and made this card as bright, and colourful as possible.Stella just had to have the classic purple rinse in her hair!Same card folded differently looks great either way!
Challenges I am entering with this card:
- http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-new-design-team-new-anything.html Anything Goes
- http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-45-anything-goes.html Anything Goes
- http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/simon-says-new-something.html Use something NEW!
- http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-29.html Colour-Purple,Green,Pink & White
- http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-19-fancy-foldsshaped-cards.html Fancy Folds/Shaped Cards
- http://www.papercreationsink.com/2012/01/challenge-16-die-cuts-andor-punches.html Die Cuts/Punches
- http://www.vostamps.blogspot.com/2011/12/victorine-originals-24-punch-challenge.html Use Punch
- http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-52-over-rainbow.html Over the rainbow
- http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-26-something-new.html Use something New
- http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-christmas-from-craft-us-crazy.html Anything New and or Humorous
Have a great weekend