Christmas is coming and I’ve now made a start to have a few cards ready in time for Christmas! I used Immies Scarf from The Digi Garden and I love that cheeky smile! I used a metallic gold paper to cut my snowflakes instead of traditional white to give the card a touch of class and keep a warm cosy colour scheme going, it’s change for me as I usually love to use pink and green. I have never been a scarf wearer but my daughter’s singing teacher has insisted we invest and wear them. We have a nice collection of scarves thanks to Nanna Joan who has knitted us quite a few now, so we have lots of colours to chose from when we go out.
I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at
Card Crafter’s Circle 36th Challenge
RICH AND EARTHY COLOURS
The Digi Garden has kindly sponsored our challenge and there is a winner's prize is their choice of
6 Digi Garden images!
Our Design Team at Card Crafter’s Circle has created some beautiful creations to inspire you! Check it out!
Challenges I am entering:
- Just Keep on Creating – Christmas
- Critter Sketch Challenge - Digi Week
- Lexi's Creations - Sparkle & Shine
- Love to Create – Sparkle
- Paper Pretties - Anything Goes
- Whoopsie Daisy - Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me - Add some lace
- Delightful Challenges - Punches & or Dies
- Celebrate the Occasion – Christmas
- Dare to be Sassy - Pop it up
Have a great weekend
Hugs Trish Munro