Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recycle Plastic Packaging to make a Bling Holder

I purchased some undies for hubby and recycled the packaging to create a Bling Holder for my Rhinestones,Pearls and Bling. Honestly how could I have thrown this packaging in the bin, I just had to recycle it !Bling  Project Oct 2011 002

 Bling  Project Oct 2011 001

Hope you enjoy this tutorial!
Challenges this project qualifies for:

If you would like to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Trish and Treasure Click Here and

if you love my Blog Please become a Follower.

Have a great week

Trish Munro

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Good Job Trish - I love a bit of recycling!

Dina said...

Love it,Great creative mind! Hugs! Dina

Anne Temple said...

Oh this is too fun! Love how you recycled the package. So glad you joined us for Anything But a Card challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

Creations by Shirl said...

Such creativity Trish - you go girl... main thing hubby don't mind that image is an eye full(he,he)

Feebsy said...

A very creative and original idea, I like how you colour coordinated the papers to his briefs!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Lisa said...

OOhh, I love this, Trish!! What an awesome way to recycle!! This is so fun...great bling holder!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

downrightcrafty said...

this is one gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Mandy said...

This is fabulous,great work... Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Crafts,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

That is one HOT bling holder! Thanks for playing at PMS this week!

Vicki Fraser said...

Can we recycle the man too? great job Trish!