I picked Watering my Garden digi from Soft Pencil Studios because this activity in Summer is so very relaxing for me and one of my all time favourite things to do at home! I used my Retro Flower Punch in two sizes to create my own flowers and they tone in nicely with my colour scheme.
I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at
Twist of Faith for our 3rd Challenge
The prize offered to our randomly drawn prize winner, consists of all 3 Soft Pencil Studios digital images .
Our Design Team at Twist of Faith has created some beautiful creations to inspire you! Check them out!
Challenges I am entering:
- Challenges 4 Everybody- Anything Goes
- Joanna Sheen - So Sweet
- No Matter Which Challenge - Dies & or Punches
- The Squirrel & The Fox - Anything Goes
- Digi Design - Use more than 1 die or punch
- Avadares Challenge -Make it Sparkle
- Polka Doodle - Ice Cream Colours
- Simply Create Too- Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle - Anything Goes
- Milk Coffee - Use at least 2 different shapes
Have a great day
Hugs Trish Munro