Monday, October 3, 2011

Spellbinder Nestabilities Peony Handmade Flower & Recycling Plastic Bag Tutorial

I received the wonderful gift of socks for a gift and kept the plastic bag with zip to recycle. I made the flower using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Peony using 3 coloured papers, for assembly see my Make a Flower Video on my Trish and Treasure YouTube Channel. I  die cut two Stampin Up Sizzix Bigz Top Note out: one in polka dot paper, and the other in white. I used the white one on the inside to hide out the sock packaging details and I used Tim Holtz Alterations Carnivale lettering die, using up scraps left over from my polka dot paper for the lettering inside for ANITA. I made this for my darling daughter! I have also made a YouTube Tutorial so you can see how easy it was to make!cardmaking vids 006

cardmaking vids 007

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Trish and Treasure.

I am going to enter this project into the following challenges:

Trish Munro

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Trish,
What a fabulous idea and gift for your daughter,I love the flower...
Mandy x

Vicki Fraser said...

Your right! The alphabet die is awesome! Love your vid too :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an awesome flower!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Carol Hurlock said...

Trish this is so clever. Your flower is just amazing. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for playing along in Speedy the Cat's Friends "Dots" Challenge. It is a delight to visit and see your creative way your used your dots. Good luck in the drawing and hope to see you again next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

GiGi said...

What a great project! I love the flower! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Brenda said...

Fabulous project and a great way to reuse!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Min said...

This is just lovely! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Nikki Byrne said...

Great project :o) thank you for joining us at gingerloft this week. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Erum Tasneem said...

What a fabulous sparkly creations!
Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft. Good luck!

vicmbee said...

very pretty .... thanks for joining in with the Emerald Faerie punch/die challenge xxx vicki xxx