Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spesch Birthday Card using Paper Piecing

I have to say I am feeling very special as my girlfriend Vicki Fraser arrived with a card ready to make and like twins we made one each only differing with our coloring in and ribbons and buttons. We used her new Spesch Designer Stamp and she is so very cute, and cut around her so she popped off the background paper. Vicki had already sorted out two paper piecing- firstly the dress and then the balloons and pre cut them both ,how lucky am I! I used my Whispers Strokes Marker to colour her hair,eyes and dress trim and my favorite markers ever are my Copic  Markers E11 & E00 which I used for the face/skin tones.Copic markers are so on my Santa Wish List!Vicki got these lovely rounded bling as a gift with purchase from the Craft Queen, they are so classy.I used some glitter to accentuate her pretty bow in her hair. Vicki cut the grass using her border punch that had a kind of soft wavy line then going back thru the punch off center this time and not lining it up makes grass, too easy! I had a heap of fun making this card!

cardmaking vids 016

cardmaking vids 022

 

cardmaking vids 019

cardmaking vids 017

Challenges this card qualifies for:

A huge thank you to all my wonderful followers for coming to visit me and leaving such lovely comments

You really make my day

Trish Munro

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

So gorgeous and cute this looks
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. I envy you for your coloring ability!!
Thanks for the nice comments while I was on my trip.
hugs
Deanne

Anonymous said...

Just got your comment from today, so thought I would drop another note and say thanks!
Hugs
Deanne

earthspirit927 said...

Too Cute:) Thank you for Joining us for Anything goes with a Twist at Craft your Passion Challenges. Good Luck and Have a great week:)

Melissa

expressionwithearthspirit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This card is super cute!! Just became your newest follower.

Vicki Fraser said...

I'm glad you enjoyed our little "quickie" lol

jonim52 said...

Love your card, paper piecing is one of my fav techniques. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Melissa said...

This card is very cute.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers
Cheers
Melissa

Lisa said...

The colors are just fabulous!! What an absolutely gorgeous card, Trish! I love, love, love it!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Gin Oak said...

Cute work Trish :-)
Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers :-)