Sunday, October 30, 2011

Golf Birthday Card

I made this Golf Birthday Card card for my girlfriends Dad. Clive is 75 today and I was inspired by my friend Vicki Fraser to make this card after she made my hubby a golf card for his birthday. I’m always happy to take bits and pieces no longer wanted in my circle of crafters and the grass and sky are all wallpapers given to me. I love the texture of the green wallpapers they really add a great effect  for the grass and the sky wallpaper… well I wish I had a whole roll of that! I used my Stampin Up Scallop Edge Border Punch to make the grass.Cards October,2011 009

Challenges this card qualifies for:

Cards October,2011 008

Cards October,2011 010Have a great weekend

Trish Munro

13 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

What a great masculine birthday card! The golf idea is perfect...and you did a great job with the grass look! I am sure he will enjoy it! Thanks for joining us at Speedy the Cat's Challenge of using scraps! Good luck and see you next week!

ShelbyWoo said...

Absolutely love the card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at My Sheri crafts!

Vicki Fraser said...

Looks fabulous Trish, I knew you'd find a use for those wallpapers! lol

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic idea, just love the wallpaper its perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

nnalorac said...

Love this idea Trish, super idea for a golfer. I follow you too. Carolxx

Mandy said...

Hi Trish,
fabulous golf card,love the effect you have at the bottom with the wallpaper..My brother would love it as he's into his golf..Have a great week ...
Mandy x

Kate said...

I agree, great texture. Love those dimples on the golf ball!

** Kate **

Unknown said...

I now wish I had a 'wallpaper connection' !! Of coarse I would have to think of using it like this...
I have several family members who would love receiving this card :) Great card Trish !!

P.G. Lamb said...

This card is perfect for the avid golfer! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Anonymous said...

Such a clever design!! I know he'll love it!! :)

Charlotte said...

What a wonderful card for a lover of golf. The design is grat and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joing My Sheri Crafts
Charlotte

Brenda said...

Fabulous guy card!!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Sheri said...

This is GREAT inside and out! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MY SHERI CRAFTS ;-)