Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Storage Idea for Spellbinders Nestabilities, QuicKutz, Sizzlits, ,Provocraft Small Dies,docrafts Papermania Dies

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Trish and Treasure and I love comments!

Use a CD Holder either 2 or 4 to a page that zips up to store your Spellbinders Nestabilities,QuicKutz,Sizzix Sizzlits,Provocraft Small Dies,docrafts Papermania Dies.The best part is it zips closed and is great to take along to craft days or your girlfriends place being totally portable and it’s so easy to stack on a shelf. Hope you like this idea

Trish Munro

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea, Trish.. I'm going to raid my daughters closet... I know she has one of those CD holders.... Thanks for sharing !

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Trish - thank you so much for stopping by and putting my blog candy giveaway on your blog page...
Sweetheart can you hop on back to my blog and sign in to my follow list.... you should be #83... I will also be your newest follower too.... I'm so inspired by your blog you have some great tutorial and tips and some awesome projects that you did.... they are all so adoarable......
TFS~

Janet said...

Love this idea TFS
Big blog hugs Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish, Seems I missed this episode - what a fabulous idea. I am running to the store tomorrow and getting both.
hugs
Deanne