My Darling Daughter Anita who is only 10yrs old premade the Flower using all pink flowers but in different sizes, and when she liked what she had made she glued each layer together and added a butterfly bling embellishment to add a bit of her own personal flair. Anita placed a adhesive dimensional under the flower so it would pop off the card for added interest! She used a piece of pink paper and used the Martha Stewart Scroll Heart Deep Edger Border Punch down both sides to create a Lace Trim which she fixed to the card carefully with Glue. Anita added a sentiment using the Stampin Up Modern Label Punch and Stampin Up Word Window Punch and stamped using Colorbox Chalk ink her sentiment from Stampin Up Stamp Set called Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Anita made this card for her school teacher for her Birthday and I was surprised to see that she had pre written on a notepad what she was going to write inside, which is very cute and thoughtful.
I will enter this card in the following challenges on her behalf:
- http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2011/10/were-back-challenge-53-anything-goes.html Anything Goes
- http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-50-and-winners-of-challenge.html Pink for Boobies
- http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-114-think-pink.html Think Pink
- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/cc-87-think-pink.html Think Pink
- http://www.cardcupids.org/blog/?p=1731 Create a card and give it away!