This is the first Halloween card I have ever made. One kid in our street started off the Halloween Trick or Treat tradition a few years ago and it’s grown bigger every year since and even the surrounding streets have followed!! All I could think of was Johnny Depp for Halloween so I used a pirate from KPM Doodles as my focal point, I added smudged eyeliner and dreadlocks(eyelash wool melted with Embossing Heat Gun) and a beard to make him really look ready to Trick or Treat! I added glitter to my shimmering moon and I created my own sentiments. The pumpkins,moon,ghost, little witch (inside card) and candy bags digis are all from KPM Doodles and I really enjoyed creating a scene. I’ve finally ticketed off my I’d love to do list …my hand punched fence.
Inside my card I have floorboards with spiders, very CREEPY!!!
I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at
Card Crafter’s Circle 45th Challenge
KPM Doodles is our sponsor for this weeks challenge and there is a random winner’s prize ! Our Design Team at Card Crafter’s Circle has created some beautiful creations to inspire you! Check them out!
Challenges I am entering:
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes plus Masculine
- Lady Anne Challenges - Anything Goes plus must use some kind of Stamp or Digi
- Crafting for all Seasons – Spooky
- Diva's by Design – Spooky
- Dude Time Doodles - Halloween and Masculine
- Fab n Funky - Orange , Black plus Choice
- Stamp n Doodle - Anything Goes
- Die Cuttin Divas - Use a Pumpkin
- Papertake Weekly - Fright Night Spooky
- Cards for Men - Orange & Black
Have a great weekend
Hugs Trish Munro