My darling daughter who is only 10 years old made this wonderful Birthday card for a friend of mine. I think she did an amazing job! It worked out great because Anita made the card while we had a sleep in, and all we had to do was sign the card,brilliant! She’s such a good girl!!! You can see she has gone through my flower drawer and layered up different size flowers to build an amazing flower for this card and you can tell her favourite colour is pink.
It’s such a great project I am going to enter it into the following challenges on her behalf. If she keeps this up I will have to get Anita her own blog.
- http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-58-gingham-or-plaid.html Use gingham or plaid
- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-122-keep-it-simple.html Keep it Simple
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-your-own-flowers-challenge.html Make you own Flower
- http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2011/09/speedy-cats-friends-challenge-week_24.html Things with Wings
- http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/favorite-color.html Favourite Colour
- http://www.blog2.ourcraftlounge.com/?p=6045 Patterned Paper
- http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-76.html Things with Wings
- http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-18-things-with-wings.html Things with Wings