Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Won…Creations By Shirl Blog Candy

Wonderful Shirl from Creations By Shirl sent me this fantastic gift and beautiful card all the way to Australia by Air Mail from Hawaii ..I will treasure these goodies and will make something special to show you. I love to check out Shirl’s blog as often as I can because she makes the most wonderful cards and is so full of inspiration!

Oct 2011 003

Oct 2011 001

It was such a delight to receive this beautiful handmade card by Creations by Shirl

Have a great day

Trish Munro

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Thanks Trish~
For posting you blog candy from me to you.....
Hope you make the best of all of them...
hugs my friend...
I also have a card swap coming December do you want to play along?
Hop on over and reed the deets!
Thanks~