Here is a super simple card to make and the snow is 11 am snow. Early morning snow is hard and icy and very blue and the after lunch snow can start to melt and sometimes gets slushy (like the drink), but this is perfect snow…. 11am snow…not too hard and not too soft and glistens with the sun, it shimmers like a layer of glitter! To make your very own 11am glimmering snow firstly perfectly cut a rectangle of white cardstock at approximately two thirds the height of the base card now rip at an angle, at proportions one third & two thirds. Now layer the highest one at the base of your card and the smaller second piece over the top and liberally apply glitter glue for perfect 11 am snow!
Challenges this card qualifies for:
- http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-66-let-it-sparkle.html Let it Sparkle
- http://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-82-christmas-cards.html Christmas
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-67-christmas-themed_11.html Christmas
- http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-83-colour-combo-of-red-green.html Red & Green Colour Combination
- http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/terrifically-thrilling-thursday.html Anything Goes
- http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.com/2011/11/utfordring-20.html Traditional Christmas Colours
My Golden Retriever Honey came home from hospital on Thursday night and she is heading for a speedy recovery, this time last week we thought the worst at the words spinal injury but every day her ability to do more and more is amazing and every step towards recovery is very positive. We got her back swimming and she is so happy as she normally swims up to 4 times a day and I think she is actually smiling. I am very relieved to have her home! Thank you, I really appreciate all your well wishes for Honey. All of a sudden that song “All I want for Christmas is YOU" is so true!
Hope you have all had a great weekend.