I’m a huge fan of lime green and pink together and by having the lime green underneath as my base card it really popped the pretty pink flower off the card . I wanted to create some interest in the flower and add another pink layer so I punched a plain white flower and then stamped baby butterflies on it and then edged it with pink ink so that the flower has lots of layer but kept it’s pinkness. I feel in this creation I have achieved - less is more!
- http://createmepink.blogspot.com/2011/11/cmp-3-flower-challenge.html Flower
- http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.com/2011/11/were-going-minimalistic-and-our-winners.html Minimalistic
- http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-throwdown-74.html My favourite colour combination
- http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2011/11/ci-paints-inspired-by-anything-goes.html Anything Goes
- http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-4-hats-or-flowers.html Hats and/or flowers