Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bookmark

I’ve been inspired to make bookmarks lately and I particularly like this Kaisercraft paper and used my Stampin Up Beautiful Wings Butterfly’s to create some movement, and some tiny drops of dimensional magic on the flowers and of course my own glimmer mica mist to finish!
Aristocats & Cards 18.04.2011 032
Challenges this bookmark qualifies for:
I took my daughter to McDonald's for a treat today and met a gorgeous young Korean girl who is on a working holiday in Australia and gave this to her to remember her holiday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and bookmarks make such nice gifts.

:) Lori m

June Houck said...

Trish, this is really pretty! You are such a thoughtful person to give this to the girl visiting from Korea; she will surely treasure this bookmark.

Nati Tristan said...

What a pretty little bookmarker!

Tina~in_ut said...

I love homemade bookmarks! I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!

Tina~
http://creatingwithgypsy.blogspot.com/

NancyD said...

Trish,

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Beside being a pleasure to read it gave me an opportunity to check out your blog too. I was recently bestowed a BFB award and I would like to return the favor by sending it to you. Please go back to my blog and pick up the award icon and then pass it on, and on.

Thanks again,
Nancy

cowboydutrem said...

Oh I love those butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge!

sharon said...

Beautiful bookmark, great stamping. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

Anita said...

Very pretty bookmark. Thanks for playing in the LCI Challenge.