Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pecan Pie

This is my second attempt  to make a pecan pie and I’m very proud. As you can imagine it didn’t last long & as you can see the crust disappeared….. while I grabbed the camera. I was inspired by my friend Tracey Rice (my bridesmaid 18yrs ago) who is quite the chef in the kitchen and for years we have shared many dinners together. I finally decided it was about time I attempted more things in life starting with this pecan pie, I changed her recipe slightly and ended up with a great result.
April 2011 001

7 comments:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

lovemypaper said...

Hello and "yummy" pie looking good, I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello you have a lovely blog!

SweetSassyDiva said...

oh yum!!! love nice and fresh hot out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream! :)

www.sweetsassydiva.com

Laura Evangeline said...

My favorite! It looks yummy!!!

Unknown said...

Hello your blog are beautiful. Thank you for visit my blog. Now I'm your follower.
Nice cake.
Francy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That looks super yummy, my daughter has been wanting me to bake a pecan pie, I have yet to find a good recipe, thanks for sharing the yummy pic!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Beebeebabs said...

Your pie look yummy tfs!!!