Friday, April 22, 2011

Be Happy

It’s school holiday’s and here is another card my daughter and I made together. I love this new embossing folder I picked up at JAM Creations in South Tweed Heads for $8. We used the glitter liberally and discovered this super fine glitter is also transparent allowing the coloured area inside the pink ears to be accentuated. You will definitely be seeing more glitter experiments here. I also had the opportunity to teach my daughter paper piercing and she did a great job, very even. It’s great girly time making cards together with my daughter, especially when the boys (hubby & son) are watching soccer on TV.
Hubby and son put on a Soccer Carnival for the under 12’s at Broadbeach Soccer Club on Wednesday and daughter went in it as she was there anyway as I was office girl and ball collector for the day . She was the only girl and at the end they had a series of 6 games where you swap teams and gain individual points based on the scores anyway guess who won …yes my daughter… and she’s only ever played two games this year as she decided to do Soccer as her school sport, she obviously has been paying more attention to the rules of play and positioning than any of us thought. This was slightly awkward as your own kid shouldn’t win a carnival you put on and so we gave out 4 prizes to the other  place getter and will have to work out some thing else for little miss, maybe a pair of soccer boots instead of runners would be a good start!Aristocats & Cards 18.04.2011 012
Aristocats & Cards 18.04.2011 013
Challenges this card qualifies for:

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I like that chunky mouse! He's adorable!

Carol said...

Hi Trish, Love the card, the chubby little mouse is so cute. Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. Carol from http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

Regan said...

Adorable! What a cute mouse image! Love the sunny yellow and pink color scheme - it makes me happy! :) Thanks for playing along @ SSD!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely & adorable card! Really sweet image and love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such and adorable card! The bling really adds to the cute factor!

June Houck said...

Trish, congrats on your new little soccer star :)

This embossing folder is terrific...I have never seen that one. I *heart* the glitter ears; genius!

Angélique said...

So sweet to craft with your daughter, you both made a great card!
Thank you very much for sparkling with us at ABC-Challenges :)

*hugs*
Angélique