Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunset Seagull Card

I used Seafaring Seagull Frame from Meljens and I was totally inspired by a card I saw over at my blogging friend Brenda’s of Floral Fantasies and have had something in mind for a while. I enjoyed making the background. October 2012 020

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

Card Crafter’s Circle 43rd  Challenge

AUTUMN COLOURS
 Meljens is our sponsor for this weeks challenge and there is a prize ! Our Design Team at Card Crafter’s Circle has created some beautiful creations to inspire you! Check them out!

Challenges I am entering:

  1. Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
  2. Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
  3. Daisy Doodles - One for the Boys
  4. Forever Friends - Anything Goes
  5. Kaboodle Doodles - Colours of Autumn
  6. Paper Pretties - Fall Inspiration
  7. Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Fall Colours
  8. Do You Stack Up - Warm Colours
  9. Pixie Dust Studio - Anything Goes
  10. Crafty Creations - Colours of Fall

Have a great weekend

Hugs Trish Munro

19 comments:

Nancy said...

What a pretty card! That seagull is so cute but the background is stunning!...Nancy :o)

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

brenda said...

Of course I don't mind Trish, to me that's what blogging is all about.

And what a great job you've done with the background as well, really effective and lovely warm colours.

B x

Sue said...

this is stunning Trish. I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Trish!! I absolutely love the beautiful design!! What a fabulous, stunning card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the way you made the background

Amanda said...

Wow, great card Trish, great composition.

hugs Amanda

June Houck said...

Super fun car, Trish! I love the sun rays and the "ocean" under his perch :)

Denise said...

Fantastic card. Love that fun image and your stunning background.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Pauline said...

Awesome creation, Trish... the colours are amazing!
hugs,
Pauline

Sandy said...

Talk about nicely done!! Love the colors! And I really love the name of your blog cute lady!!!!
Sandy

Unknown said...

This card is a nice memory of holiday! I love the background. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Vicki Fraser said...

I love how you give things dimension and colour :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

very colorful and beautiful card Trish.

greetings karin

Eileen said...

What great use of colour. Love the background you have created for the seagull. Gorgeous
Eileen x

Michelle Looi said...

This is lovely! Love the texture!
Thanks for joining us at KAboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Sharon said...

Hi Trish. Sorry I have been a while catching up with my new followers but life has been a bit hectic. I have had a lovely time looking through your blog. You have some gorgeous cards and I will look forward to returning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! :) OOH I love your image!! She makes some great designs!! Fabulous colors and sparkle too!! HUGS