I do not usually make wedding cards but I decided James Bond has to get married sooner or later!!! A funny thing happened to me the other day (and no this is not a joke it actually happened) I attended a seminar and a lady sitting opposite me looked very familiar and all day I thought to myself that I knew her face. I finally remembered at the end of the day about 15 minutes before it was over… I said to her “you sang at my wedding”!!! Well I got married 20 years ago…. next Christmas. No wonder it took me so long to remember it must have been filed right at the back of my brain So with refreshed images in my mind of my own wedding this card came to mind!!! I paper pieced the base half of her dress and ran it thru my Big Shot and stuck down near her waist and used dimensional adhesives to lift and fluff out her dress and I used lots of glitter on her dress to add some Glitz.
I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at
Card Crafter’s Circle 23rd Challenge
This weeks theme is
We are happy to welcome back Whoopsi Daisy Digis as our sponsor for this week's challenge! Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive their choice of 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy images... which is 8 images! Fabulous!
Swing by and see the great creations showcased by the Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team.
Challenges that I am entering:
- For your inspiration photo challenges
- Sarah Hurley - Dimensional and Texture
- Delightful Sketches - Delightfully Anything Goes
- Paper playtime-say it with sentiments-anything goes
- Nettie G's Digital Gems- With this ring
- Truly Madly Crafty-Monochrome
- The Shabby Tea Room - Diamonds are Forever
- The Squirrel and the Fox - Make it sparkle
- Hooked on craft-Glitter
- Dude Time Doodles - Male Themed - Weddings/Anniversaries
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!!