Monday, May 9, 2011

Card Kit by Kaye Clyma

At my stamping group my friend Kaye Clyma made this gorgeous card and a kit for me to share her idea. This is Kaye’s sample card and the one below in blue and yellow I made. The hardest part was fitting the ribbon off centre and it was the first time I twirled wire.This card design doesn’t use a lot of product and is an economical way to use up bits of patterned paper left over from other projects. Feb 16 2011 cards & flowers 030

Feb 16 2011 cards & flowers 031

Feb 16 2011 cards & flowers 050

 

Feb 16 2011 cards & flowers 049

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Oh those are fun cards! I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, these cards are so creative and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and amazing card, thank you for sharing this. :) Lori m

Lisa said...

Wow Trish, these cards are awesome! I love the unique fold! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very Lovely creation Trish. I have never made this type of card. You make it look so lovely!
Keep crafting
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com