I received a comment from Nancy D from Crafting Passions telling me about an award she was sending my way.I haven’t had a chance until now, so here is my post - finally - and I am sending a thank you and huge hugs to you Nancy D !!!
Well, now I have the pleasure of passing along this award to other wonderful crafters/commenters. The rules for the BFB award are two-fold:
- Post about the award on your blog with a link back to the sender.
- Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
So my list of BFB award winners includes:
- Vicki Fraser from CardarTart - love the layout of your blog, your cards are great and of course you were my first follower and best friend!
- Lisa from A Mermaid's Crafts – very beautiful work and encouraging comments.
- Lori at Reflections from a Granny – talented scrapbooking and card making
- June Houck from Simply Elegant Paper Crafts - wonderful variety of cards and getting famous for her Cricut cards!
- Nati Tristan from Nati’s Little Scrap Blog-her cakes and card are truly amazing
I have always loved making cards and I am certainly enjoying the challenge of blogging,computers and photography. This award lets me know that I am appreciated. I think we all deserve to be appreciated and I wish I could pass these awards on to the person behind every blog that I have poured over wishing I had more time so that I could make cards using their creative ideas.
Please take the time to hop over to the very talented crafters listed above so that you can see how amazing they really are.