Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Stampin Up Party & Kaye’s 64th Birthday

What a great day we had with all my wonderful girlfriends at my Stampin Up Party. Jane Norrish my talented demonstrator did an amazing class with a huge variety of techniques and it was Sale- a- Bration so we got free stamps with orders over $100. You can never have too many stamps. Everybody brought a plate of food to share and we enjoyed a bountiful luncheon on the front verandah. If you look closely you can see Kaye blowing out the candles on a magnificent Toblerone Cheesecake that I made for her. In the background we played the song by the Beatles “When I’m 64” . We all had so much fun. My husband said I should have another party later in the year because he’d never seen the house so clean. My daughter promptly told all the girls “this house is cleaner than at Christmas”, nothing like a deadline and visitors to get yourself a clean and tidy house.
Feb 2011 Stampin Up Party 010

















Here are the wonderful cards that Kaye sent me as a thank you for her party.


Feb 2011 Stampin Up Party 040
This one is for me,




















and this one is for my daughter. She sang ‘Colours of the Wind’ for all the girls in her Pocahontas  outfit.

Feb 2011 Stampin Up Party 041
Kaye made both these cards, aren't they just so cute!

No comments: