Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas House Card

I love the thought of a winter Christmas and shoveling snow ..a dream come true for me.This image really hit my sense of a traditional Christmas, and it’s a place that I would love to stay , a Snow House just like this!  Christmas Card Nov 2012 001

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

Card Crafter’s Circle 49th  Challenge

Textures

Limited Runs Digi’s  is our sponsor for this weeks challenge and there is a random winner’s prize of their choice of 3 images ! Our Design Team at Card Crafter’s Circle has created some beautiful creations to inspire you! Check them out!

Challenges I am entering:

  1. Paper Crafting Jounrney - Anything Goes
  2. SJ Crafts- Christmas plus optional Mix up the Alphas
  3. Southern Girls - Christmas Projects
  4. Divas by Design - Anything Goes
  5. Qkr Stampede - Winter wonderland

Have a fun weekend

Hugs Trish xx

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the little house is fabulous and I love the colours and layout. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Basslady said...

what an amazing card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,lovely image and layout.xxx

Nancy said...

Such a lovely card, Trish! We definitely have lots of snow already! Shall I send you some? lol...Nancy :o)

Jennifer said...

Cute little snowy home! Love the paper you used!

Sandy said...

I love red and green at Christmas and I love pretend houses even more. Great card!!
Sandy

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is soooooo gorgeous & I really love the lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Trish, your background paper is gorgeous! So is the image with all the sparklies and pretty colors. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Nikki said...

Love all the sparkles you've added in :) It's just wonderful
Hugs Nikki
Limited Runs
Your also invited to add in your creation in the customers gallery Here

Eileen said...

Aww lovely snowy scene. Really cute image and love the backing paper you have used. Cute :)
Eileen x
ps. you can have all the snow we are going to get this winter, can we have a little of your sunshine?

Vicki Fraser said...

Nice sentiment and I love that paper! the snow all over it goes really well. xx vic

Sherrie K. said...

Love your sparkly card:) The house is so beautiful and love the background papers!! TFS!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com