Top of the morning to you!With a name like Patricia there is certainly a fair bit of Irish blood running through my veins, so I enjoyed colouring in this leprechaun. I haven’t been to Ireland yet, but I’d love to go one day! I used a KPM DOODLES St Patrick’s Day fun digital image. As you know I am a huge fan of the colour green and I had so much fun with my Copics getting different greens and working on my shading.I added a few touches of Glossy Accents and White Gel pen to finish.
I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at
Card Crafter’s Circle 13th Challenge
We'd love to see your creations using
ST PATRICK’S DAY
ORANGE & GREEN
... so come share them with us!
and the Sponsor this week is KPM DOODLES on EtsyChallenges :
- My Grafico Crafts - St Patrick's Day
- Paper Pretties-Masculine Card
- Paper Sundaes-Green or Good Luck
- One Stop Craft-Button It
- Paper craft star-Lucky St Patricks Day
- Dude Time Doodles-Favourite Shades of Green
- Delightful Sketches-St Patrick's Day
- Do You Stack Up- Go Green
- Moving Along with the times-Cute as a Button
- Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge-Show us your Irish
Have a great weekend and
May the luck of the Irish be with you!
Hugs Trish Munro