Join us for our second challenge over at Card Crafters Circle.
Our theme this week is:
Create for CHRISTMAS!
Sponsored by Dearie Dolls.
Winner's Prize is their choice of 3 digis.
Here is the digital image I used and printed it in two sizes.
I embossed the inside pockets of my cardholder for a touch of class and place 3 cards either side and held closed with a ribbon..
Inside view of the gift cards
In an effort to be frugal I always try to be as economical as possible with my projects as you can see.
As you can’t see…. as once it’s all glued down….. and otherwise it’s just such a waste!
I made this Christmas card set as a present for one of my sisters.
Challenges I would like to enter with this project:
- http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-141-winter-wonderland.html Winter Wonderland- Must use Digi
- http://blog.icopic.com/2011/12/icopic-weekly-challenge-61.html Last minute Christmas cards
- http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/2011/12/magical-monday-bird-image.html Anything Goes, but must include a bird
- http://paperandsuchonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/time-for-another-challenge-here-at.html Last minute Christmas Card
- http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-95-snowman-with-die-cut.html Snowman with Diecut
- http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/baby-its-cold-outside.html Winter/Cold Project
- http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/cyda-challenge-35-snowmen.html Snowmen
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/cold-and-frosty.html Cold and Frosty