Friday, December 30, 2011

Daisy Doodles Ryan the Footballer/Soccer Birthday Card

This is my third card for Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team and I made this card for my son’s birthday which isn’t until November, but this is much better than making one at the last minute….. like I usually do!These are his club colours and I laid out his shirt and used my Copic Multi liner .3 to add some extra lines in to his shirt and a background. I haven’t got a colour printer yet or I would have used the grass that comes with this Digi called Ryan the Footballer. I used the digi paper with all the soccer words on the background using Yellow Cardstock in my printer and I’m so happy with this card and of course used my Copics to colour him in. I also added orange boots, these are my son’s favorite boots and added a Nike tick on side of boots because he won’t wear any thing except Nike boots for his Soccer. I love the Justin B haircut, my son loves to flick his hair..just like the digi. Soccer should be my middle name too because all conversations in this house revert to Soccer, as I have not one but two Soccer Tragic’s in our house!! I just hope I can find this card when it’s his birthday!

Soccer Card December 2011 007

This week I used  Ryan the Footballer from Daisy Digi Doodles image

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

 Card Crafter’s Circle 3rd Challenge

ANYTHING GOES

and the Sponsor this week is Daisy Doodles

DD-Logo

and the Winner’s Prize is 3 Digis!

 

Soccer Card December 2011 009

Soccer Card December 2011 008

Challenges I’m entering with this card:

Have a great weekend

Trish Munro

22 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Trish!!!!! The soccer theme is super cute!!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun card! Great colors!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

This is so super fun! I'm sure that he'll just love it!I love how the green paper looks like the soccer field!

Vicki Fraser said...

I'm loving those photo corners :)

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely card! In above card every thing is looking nice and colour combination is very awesome. I like very much this card.

inverted paint marking wand

FAKAYHA said...

The color scheme is highly very good.
Plastic Cards
Plastic Card Printing

Candy said...

Thanks for following and posting my candy. I am a new follower of yours.
Candy

Unknown said...

Wonderful boyscard! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely adorable, Trish! Love that image. Thanks for playing along in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. Remember, it's open until January 3 and you can submit up to 3 projects. Happy New Year
NanaConnie DT Chef

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card Trish!!!

Joy said...

Such a fun masculine card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jenée said...

Trish, you've done a really good job with this little image. Like how you "personalized" the image. A fun little card, lady. Well done!

Outi said...

Great card! I'm thankful for all inspiration regarding male cards as I'm not at all good at making those.

Wishing You A Happy Crafty New Year!
Hugs, Outi
http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet image and love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge.
Diane xx

Shelby said...

Way to be ahead of the game! Wonderful boy card and I'm sure he will just love it. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Shelby said...

Way to be ahead of the game! Wonderful boy card and I'm sure he will just love it. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

NanaConnie said...

Trish, Thanks for your delightful and encouraging comments on my blog. :-D I'm following you via e-mail and plan to play in the Card Crafter's Circle challenges as often as I can. Just saw the gingerbread house you did! WOW!! I'm off to browse.

Claire said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx

cebelica said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

sparklingblackrose said...

What an awesome male card :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx

Anonymous said...

like the card and my little grandson too!
Thanks for your comment
Elma

~Tammy~ said...

This is so super cute and fun! A great BOY card for sure!

TFS!