Friday, May 25, 2012

Chef and Hot Pies Tag

It’s winter here in Australia and cold nights and when I’m lucky hubby makes homemade individual hot pies. Mark’s pies are so fantastic and mouth watering delicious… and when I saw this chef image, I just had to have it to work with… as it immediately made me think of my Italian  hubby and his brilliant home cooking!! I found this Webster’s acetate frame and I knew it was perfect as I wanted a red and white check pattern on there somewhere just like tablecloths in little Italian Restaurants and this fitted the bill exactly! I created some cobble stones to make this street scene more authentic. Most chefs wear back and white check pants so I got out my Black Copic  Multiliner to create these checked pants.  I used my Copics to colour this and to create a vintage style green wall with paint half faded. Annie the Musical 25th May 2012 234
Annie the Musical 25th May 2012 237
I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at
Card Crafter’s Circle 24th  Challenge
     The theme for you this week is 
TAGS
Create a tag, or a card that incorporates tags in your design.
We are excited to share with you our new sponsor Robyn's Fetish!  Welcome to our family of sponsors!  Our randomly drawn winner will receive their choice of five (5) digital images...
Swing by and see the great creations showcased by the Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team.
Challenges I am entering:
  1. Charisma Cardz - No Flowers Allowed
  2. D.R.S. Designs - Masculine Cards
  3. Simon Says - Fathers Day/Special Male
  4. LEJ Designs - Anything but a card
  5. Kaboodle Doodles - Dress for Success
  6. Little Claire - Male Theme
  7. Chocolate Coffee & Cards - For the Boys
Have a great weekend
Hugs Trish

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards on your blog are a TREASURE Trish, I am joining as a follower and thanks heaps for your comment on mine...Italian cooks are the best and loooove their food...♥

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Trish,love the image .xxx

Vicki Fraser said...

So Cute - he even looks like Mark! (maybe not lol) love that acetate frame you found - amazing what is in that stash of yours. The tablecloth idea was fun too :)

Cat's sCrap said...

Everything in simplicity. Great job ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Trish this is an unusual image, but it really makes a fabulous male card, I think yours is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great! Nice coloring and super yummy!

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous! LOve this image and I LOve your colours..
Chrissyxx
I can smell these pies right here in England lol....

NanaConnie said...

Delightful image, Trish! Love the background and the way you matted him. I can almost feel the steam rising from the pies. :-D

Sandy said...

I love food cards and I think red gingham is the perfect paper when making something with food. Your card is delightful and don't those pies look good!
Sandy

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic & love your image...

Thanks for joining us at CCCC & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Christine said...

What an adorable card!! I love the stamp!! Great work on the background too!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

NGCARDS said...

This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Sandra said...

Great card Trish... Lucky you having an Italian husband that makes hot pies... yummy.
Love the pattern you have added to his trousers.
Hugs
Sandra x

maxine said...

great card thanks for joining us at little claire

Shelby said...

Wonderfully creative card! I'm sure your hubby will love it. Great coloring as well.


Shelby

Unknown said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fab tag, I love that shade of green and the image is fab. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
Lindsay xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice job - cute image tfs!!!

Jenée said...

Trish, this is adorable, and so industrious of you to create the checkered pants. Really like the Italian "feel" you've given. Fab job!!

Unknown said...

this is so gorjuss, wish i could colour as well xx

Hugs
Judie xx

Shelia said...

What a cute card this is!! Love that image - makes a great masculine card! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs!

cheryl said...

oh Hun how brilliant is this just love that image and your layout is just perfect a great male card,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

June Houck said...

beautiful!