Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stampin Up–Make and Take

On the weekend I went to the Australasian Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo in Brisbane,Australia with my friend’s Vicki and Roz. I did a make and take at the Stampin Up stand run by Chrissie Allen, Jenn Duncan, Sherri Freese, Sue Janke, Megan Kinsey and Susan Hurley-Luke. I really enjoyed this make and take and tried the Stampin Up scissors and they were surprisingly brilliant and so easy to work with, now I have some thing else to add to my wish list. I love the Strength & Hope stamp set they used. If you buy a set from one of the girls  before 31st July they will donate $2 from the sale to The Breast Cancer research Foundation. The girls had the most amazing cards and scrapbooking pages on display, I wanted to make them all! Very inspiring!
June 2011 Cards 012
Have a great day
Trish Munro

No comments: